Food Tech healthy Juice Recipe: Homemade Pineapple juice
Enriched with Pineapple Vitamin C and Manganese, Vitamin B and Thiamin helps our body's energy production very much and therefore, if you do not get much time to turn on the pancreatic juice, then I recommend you Please advise that you make a pitcher, freshly made pineapple juice from home.
The pineapple is a tropical plant with eatable different organic products comprising of combine berries, likewise called pineapples, and the most monetarily noteworthy plant in the family Bromeliaceae.
Pineapples might be developed from the counterbalanced delivered at the highest point of the organic product, conceivably blossoming in five to ten months and fruiting in the accompanying a half year. Pineapples don't mature altogether after reap. In 2016, Costa Rica, Brazil, and the Philippines represented about 33% of the world's generation of pineapples.
How to make Pineapple juice
Pineapple juice is a delicious and healthy drink. It contains bromelain, which helps in digestion, making it ideal for ending the food. Pineapple juice is also full of vitamin C It is easy to prepare pineapple juice, but peeling and sprinkling pineapple can sometimes be difficult. Enjoy your home-made fresh pineapple juice free from artificial ingredients and preservatives.
Juice Recipe: Pineapple Juice ingredients
- 300 grams of fresh pineapple
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon black salt alternative
- Pieces of ice
A Recipe for Pineapple Juice: Direction of Pineapple
Pick the pineapple: Choosing the right pineapple is the most important step to make delicious pineapple juice. Avoid pineapple with fermented odor. Although you want to smell the pineapple on the pineapple, you do not want to be so mature that the sweet smell has a color like alcohol or vinegar. You want pineapple to be firm, but it is soft enough that when you press it, it gives a little bit.
2. Cut the Pineapple: Set pineapple on your cutting board. To peel pineapple well you will need a very fast chef knife. When you cut it, you can use remaining center leaves to keep the pineapple stable.
3. Peel the Pineapple: Start on top of pineapple and slice through the outer peel until you reach the bottom. To save more pineapple fruits you can cut slightly in the outer direction. Peel pineapple and cut.
4. Chopped the Pineapple: Chunk your pineapple slices into pieces will help with it later in the juice. It does not matter what size of pieces you cut but aims for approximately 1-inch part or small.
5. Chopped Pineapple put in the mixer: Add 2 to 3 tbsp Sugar and 5 to 6 ice cubes and also used 1 cup water. when you want thick juice you don't add more water.
6. Blend pineapple: Pineapple blend smoothly, when you want thin juice you can add some water. If you prefer juice without pulp, you can suppress your pineapple juice before drinking it.
7. Serve Juice: Pineapple Juice is perfect for kids after school time. you can enjoy this fresh pineapple juice any day every time. Then you serve Juiced with some ice and add a straw if you want.
Important Recipe Note:
- While pulsing does not pulse more, the juice will become bitter so just pulse it for a few times.
- Adjust sugar according to the sweetness of the fruit.
- Icecubes can be omitted too.
Things you will need when you make Pineapple Juice
- Sharp Knife
- ice cubes
Juice Recipe: Nutrition/ Calories in Pineapple